Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hot Hot Hot

My life is so-o-o-o busy. I'm just so busy and important, in fact, that I have no time to wait for water to boil. Even the 1:48 it takes my microwave to make water hot enough to make tea is too long. I have things to do! And don't get me started on the carnage and bloodshed that ensue when I have to get out a tea kettle.

Happily, technology is there to complicate every simple thing. To wit:
While the Zip Hydrotap may look like an ordinary water faucet, don’t be so easily mistaken. What sets the Hydrotap apart from other faucets is that it can dispense boiling water at the touch of a [child-proof] button. Of course, it’ll give you plain old cold water for those hot summer days spent on a lake in the Heartland. It’s easy to install as well, either free-standing or mounted on a sink. As long as there’s plumbing nearby, the Hydrotap will go to work, making fiddling with kettles a thing of the past.

No comments: