Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Must Everything Be Digital?

A digital faucet? Oh, I don't know:
Why deal with that nasty old shower head that came with the place when you could be showering in luxury with the Visentin Klino Digitech shower system. From Italy with love, this baby’s got an integrated water temperature display and gorgeous silver finish. And I think I can safely say its the faucet of champions. Along with this gadget, you can also get yourself a Klino basin single level mixer, Thermo-digitech thermostatic shower mixer with integrated temperature digital display and Glazed Soap Dispenser and Klino Digitech water inlet with integrated temperature digital display + Fly 3 spray shower.
I admit, I do need to get a new showerhead (the one that came with the place is not unlike showering in needles), but I think an old-fashioned "analog" showerhead will do fine.

No comments: