Thursday, August 02, 2007

IM the Eggman

Goo goo goo joob.

Anyway, head on over to The Industry Measure blog one of these days for a shameless plug for the latest issue of How magazine, which features a round-up of visions of "the future of design"-- for which they asked me to contribute. There is also comment on a printing technology that is just plain nuts, as well as a study out of Australia that implies that you should keep a canary around your laser printer.

By the way, I also contribute fortnightly to Reed Business' Expert Business Source blog, where Heidi Tolliver-Nigro and I take turns rabbiting on about marketing--she about print, me about things other than print. My latest post is here, for the morbidly curious.

As if that weren't enough, when goaded sufficiently by Clifton Park's own Joel Friedman, I also contribute (but not as often as he would like) to the Xinet Users Group (XUG, which would make a great name for an evil alien) blog (but then so would "Blog"). I take on the recent Adobe/printing industry silliness here.

That should be enough reading material for now. I am off to Montreal for the weekend and shall not be blogging in any way, shape, or form.

No comments: