Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Back in Black

For those loyal Blogito Ergo Sum followers (should there be any), sorry, but it has been awhile since the last post. It's been somewhat busy over here, plus Blogger kept insisting that I switch to the "New Blogger" which involves the creation of a Google account and until now I've been too lazy to wade through that process.

It reminded me of the time I was in a rush, needed to do one small, quick piece of online banking, and my bank's Web site took that opportunity to completely revamp their sign-in process, requiring new user names, passwords, etc., making what was supposed to be a two-minute task a long, 20-minute ordeal. Which could explain why my sign-in information is various types of lurid profanity....

With luck, I shall be resuming my regularly scheduled, haphazard (ahem) blogging schedule.

1 comment:

DrJoeWebb said...

Blogger STINKS, even the new blogger. It had the hardest time for weeks getting logged in to the right page. Do yourself a favor and switch to wordpress or typepad. Posting is incredibly easy there.