Monday, March 20, 2006

Dr. Pepper

Hummm....
Eliminate the pain and hassle of having freshly-ground pepper with this electric and automatic pepper grinder. Designed by Frank Kaltenbach, it can be operated one-handed, and there it even has a light to provide proper visuals with the item being peppered and prevent over-peppering.
I can't tell you how often I have to be rushed to the emergency room with a dislocated wrist because a manual pepper grinder is too much for my delicate, fine-porcelain-like body. And I always miss the food I am trying to pepper because I never know from what part of my pepper grinder the pepper is going to come--and I end up with pepper all over the kitchen because the thing is like an out-of-control garden hose. Oh, and when I do hit the food I just keep grinding, never knowing when to stop until there is a huge mound of pepper, rendering the food inedible. I'm so glad that technology can come to my rescue, because I want everything in my home to be electrically powered, because electricity is free!

No comments: