Monday, October 03, 2005

Score 1 For Print

Hmm...

Notice to Readers:
Full access to The Wall Street Journal Online is unavailable due to technical difficulties. Please see the What's News column for highlights of the top news of the day. We apologize for the inconvenience
I never got that error message in a print edition. Although, to be fair, I have had the print equivalent, I guess you could call it: newspaper subscriptions in which, at times papers weren't delivered; got stolen (in NYC, natch); ended up, I later discovered, on my roof; or, in the case of one exceptionally skilled L.A. Times delivery person, under my car at the exact point where it was unreachable from any direction without starting and moving the car.

Still, once I've actually had the paper in hand, nothing has ever stood in the way of my ability to read it (barring some Burgess Meredith/"Time Enough at Last" eyeglasses problem).

No comments: